The New Home Company deeply values our local real estate brokers and agents. We know that you have many homes to show your clients, and we want our residences to be on the top of your list. We are committed to providing you and your clients the best new-home buying experience possible.
POLICY: Our agent/broker fee is a referral fee for walking in your client. Like most builders, we have a strict policy of requiring agents/brokers to accompany their clients on their first visit to a neighborhood, preview event or information seminar. We do not credit any commissions to the buyers through escrow, and we do not pay a commission to a principal buyer. See full Broker Cooperation Terms and Conditions below.
PRIORITY ORDER: To best assist your client, they need to register on our Priority List through our website at www.thenewhomecompany.com. Your client will receive a Priority Position to purchase. We can only sell to a buyer (client) who has a Priority Position (not agents/brokers Priority Position). We will attach the agent/broker to the client once the agent/broker accompanies the client into the community on their first visit, including preview events prior to Model Opening such as private tours, dusty shoes and VIP events.
REGISTERING: When accompanying your client into the community on their first visit or preview event, please complete the Broker Registration form. If your client has not visited the community before, we will allow you to register them and attach you to their file. While you are always welcome, from that point forward you no longer need to accompany the client on future visits.
MARKETING: The New Home Company understands that in order to successfully sell real estate brokers must also have thoughtful marketing campaigns. Although we support local broker efforts to market our neighborhoods for sale, we maintain the exclusive rights to all text, imagery and video assets located on our website or other NWHM created marketing material. Use of any marketing assets requires approval by The New Home Company.
BROKER COOPERATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Broker cooperation shall be paid only for New Home Company communities in which The New Home Company specifically advertises the availability of broker cooperation.
2. Broker cooperation may not be offered for all residences in a community.
3. Broker cooperation amounts and terms may differ from community to community and residence to residence.
4. The New Home Company is not obligated to offer broker cooperation and, if offered, the broker cooperation shall be in an amount and terms determined by The New Home Company in its sole discretion.
5. The New Home Company may withdraw an offer of broker cooperation or change the terms of such offer, including the residences covered by the offer, at any time without notice.
6. If offered, broker cooperation shall be offered only to licensed California Real Estate Brokers.
7. Home purchasers who are licensed California real estate brokers or salespersons shall not be entitled to broker cooperation.
8. The broker must accompany the purchaser at the purchaser’s first visit to the community, preview event or information seminar.
9. At such first visit the broker and purchaser must execute and deliver all broker cooperation documents and materials required by The New Home Company (“Coop Documents”).
10. The Coop Documents shall apply only to the community and residence described in the Coop Documents and not to any other community or residence.
11. The Coop Documents may not be assigned by the broker or purchaser.
12. The broker cooperation fee shall be paid if any only if the purchaser closes escrow for the residence specified in the Coop Documents. If escrow does not close for any reason, including the fault of the seller, no broker cooperation amount shall be paid.
13. The New Home Company shall have no obligation to provide the cooperating broker with notices or other information of any kind regarding the purchase of a home by the purchaser.
14. Broker and any salesperson representing the purchaser under Broker must have valid California real estate brokers/salesperson license at the time of execution of the Coop Documents and the close of escrow for purchaser’s purchase of the residence described in the Coop Documents.
We look forward to helping you and your client through the new home experience.
The New Home Company
TNHC Realty and Construction Inc. BRE # 01870227